About Shelley Hall
Art is my passion and my profession. I have worked professionally in the Art Business my entire adult life. After owning my own contemporary art gallery as well as working as an art consultant, I realized my true passion is helping artists to follow their passion and become successful artists. I am an Accredited Art Appraiser with over 20 years of experience with all aspects of the art world, including working with galleries, designers, art consultants, artists, museums, collectors and auction houses. I started my journey with art as a young kid, drawing houses and designing utopian worlds. In high school, I discovered drawing and painting and going to galleries and museums while growing up in Santa Barbara. After getting my degree in Psychology at San Francisco State University, I decided that art was my true passion and went back to get get my degree in Painting and Drawing.
I love discovering artists and sharing their work with interested collectors and exhibition venues.
I have worked professionally with every facet of the professional Art Business, including Art Galleries, Art Museums, Private Collectors, Corporate Collectors, Emerging Artists, Professional Experienced Artists, Auction Houses, Art Authenticators and Fine Art Publishers.
Shelley Hall Fine Art is dedicated to promoting the arts and artists of our time. Our mission is to advocate and educate artists about the inner workings of the art world and helping them to become successful artists.
Highlights of my art career
- Visual artist with experience exhibiting at Galleries and selling paintings and managing art career
- Art Consultant - curating gallery shows, selling art to private collectors and corporations
- Contemporary Art Gallery owner, Shelley Hall Gallery
- Accredited Art Appraiser - Accredited with the International Society of Appraisers, since 2006
- Bachelors degree in Art, Painting & Drawing from San Francisco State University
- Experience with curating, selling, authenticating and managing fine art collections
We love our subscribers and welcome your feedback and suggestions. Use our Contact Us page to tell us what we’re doing right or what we can improve on.